Create photorealistic renderings, using V-Ray for SketchUp, that can be used in business presentations or for marketing. Learn how to use V-Ray settings, applied for SketchUp, to produce high quality architectural views. Manage materials, lighting, and rendering properties to achieve the best results.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Prepare an existing SketchUp 3D model for photorealistic renderings.
- Apply V-Ray materials and lighting.
- Manage V-Ray settings to optimize your rendering times.
- Set your camera to achieve realistic views.
- Render exterior views using V-Ray for SketchUp.