During a presentation, the first few minutes are crucial to building a connection with the audience – and a story or narrative has the power to create this connection. In this module, you will create a tailored narrative that fits your presentation’s needs, to build a positive first impression.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Analyze the type of narrative that best suits your oral presentation topic.
- Create a narrative that aligns with your oral presentation purpose and audience.
- Determine creative non-verbal strategies to enhance your oral presentation delivery.
- Plan the proper length and delivery mode of your narrative for maximum impact.
- Anticipate possible reactions from the audience to enhance your delivery.