Many components go into creating a local network that is secure and suitable for your home or business needs. In this module, price a new network build, secure your local network, manage local IPs with DHCP/Static IP, and share network resources using tools such as Network Attached Storage (NAS) systems. The module includes scenario-based projects and readings.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 12-15 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Identify current and critical networking hardware.
- Secure home or business networks efficiently using controls such as firewalls and wireless encryption.
- Price a new network from the ground up.
- Manage IP addresses with DHCP/Static IP.
- Manipulate and maintain NAS configuration.