Decision-makers often depend on other members of their team to condense and communicate research findings. This frees their time to focus on making important, strategic decisions for the company. In this module, you will formulate a concise, relevant, and informative presentation to package your research findings for decision-makers.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Determine the best presentation method to suit the delivery of your research findings.
- Analyze how the decision-makers will use your collected data.
- Organize research with visual graphics and stylistic elements (e.g., lists and bold text).
- Plan the delivery of your presentation to ensure a focus on the communication of key research findings.
- Create a detailed summary to engage the decision-maker and ensure strong comprehension of the research presented.