Designed for those who have successfully completed the Professional Web Accessibility Auditing Made Easy MOOC offered by The Chang School, this module allows participants to perform template and general audits with the guidance of an expert advisor. By completing a template audit and identifying potential issues in the navigational elements of a website, participants will set themselves up for success in performing a general audit which points out specific issues in a representative sample of the same website.
Prerequisite: Professional Web Accessibility Auditing Made Easy digital badge
Coaching hours: 6
Participants can expect to spend approximately 15 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Identify the common navigation and layout elements in a website’s templates.
- Assess those elements for potential accessibility barriers.
- Document barriers and offer potential solutions in a Template Audit Report.
- Identify a representative sample of pages from a website.
- Assess web pages in the sample for potential accessibility barriers.
- Document barriers in the sample and offer solutions in a General Audit Report.