Facilitating short meetings can sometimes be challenging, as certain topics need to be covered within a constrained amount of time. In this module, you will create strategies to keep your short meetings on track and ensure they meet the set goals.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Create an agenda that can be realistically achieved within the set timeframe.
- Develop tangible goals for each topic to help determine achievements at the end of the meeting.
- Prioritize meeting topics to enhance organization and ensure urgent matters are covered.
- Plan facilitation strategies to encourage participant feedback, while keeping the meeting on track.
- Produce deliverables that can be used during the short meeting to save time and act as an additional resource for the audience.