Professional development is rooted in self-reflection. A gap analysis is useful in this process, as it compares actual to desired performance. In this module, you will create a personal competency gap analysis – this will take an inventory of your current competencies and create a targeted career plan.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognize and review key competencies of your current position description.
- Develop a list of competencies that accurately detail what is needed to complete the position’s work.
- Create a specific and objective assessment of competencies in your role through a customized competency gap analysis worksheet.
- Develop a plan to achieve your desired proficiency level and identify training needs where appropriate.
- Generate a tracking method to help ensure that you achieve your skills competency plan.