When a company experiences a crisis, it’s important to act quickly. In this module, you will create a “damage control” message to either immediately respond to a crisis or anticipate a crisis that may impact your company.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Analyze the current or potential crisis to assess when or if an apology is needed.
- Determine the target audience’s needs and develop a clear message purpose.
- Create a response to a customer problem that maintains goodwill.
- Craft a sophisticated apology if the company is at fault.
- Enhance your company’s reputation through a quick and well thought out crisis response.