Design and create a user-friendly and attractive website using Photoshop. The module’s emphasis is on tools, tips, and methods to design sites using the latest Photoshop features and resources. Website design can be applied to any project: new, existing, blog, personal, company site, big, or small.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 12-15 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Use Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Creative Cloud to design and lay out a website, using guides and grids to create a new, customized website design.
- Build a site that enhances accessibility and usability, with images to engage visitors and encourage them to navigate the pages of your website.
- Build a Photoshop template file that can be edited as the website changes and grows.
- Exploit the latest Photoshop features and resources to enhance your website’s design.
- Create designs that include both HTML and image elements, such as headers, body copy, sliders, calls-to-action, and footers.