Build the essentials of your brand identity with a logo and/or logotype for your company using the principles of graphic design. Use Illustrator CC to design your vector-based logo and/or logotype and Photoshop CC to modify images or graphics for incorporation into your branding assets such as posters, memes, flyers, and web banners.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Develop a concept and moodboard based on your company’s mission & identity.
- Learn where to find free plugins and effects to take your design to the next level and streamline workflow.
- Design a logo or logotype in Illustrator based on your concept.
- Implement these principles of graphic design: alignment, balance, contrast, proximity, repetition, and white space.
- Incorporate bitmap content (digitized photos) into your vector-based design using Photoshop.