Start by creating a Google AdWords account and configuring it for your business. Research and select the keywords to use for your ads and draft your ad content. Next, set up your campaigns, ad groups, and ads – including configuring the campaign type, location targeting, and bid strategy. Over the course of this module, you will learn how to enable your ads and monitor and gauge their performance.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Set up and configure a Google AdWords account for your business.
- Select the keywords to use in your Google AdWords campaign.
- Draft effective Google AdWords copy.
- Create Google AdWords campaigns, ad groups and ads.
- Gauge the performance of your ads using Google AdWords.