Start by creating a Facebook page and ad account and then installing a Facebook pixel on your website. Next, learn how to find your ideal customers on Facebook and target your ads directly at them. Explore and create engaging ad content and imagery and then put it all together in the form of a Facebook campaign. Over the course of this module, you’ll be guided through setting up your campaign, ad sets, and ads using the Power Editor as well as how to monitor, test, and optimize your ads for best performance.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Set up and configure a Facebook page, ad account, and Facebook pixel.
- Draft ad content and imagery.
- Create and configure a Facebook campaign, ad set and ads.
- Target your ideal customer based on a range of location and demographic details.
- Monitor, test, and optimize your Facebook ads to reduce cost and maximize ROI.