Newsletters are one of the most effective strategies that you can use in your organization or business to get closer to your target audience, increase a subscriber base and create an engaging conversation with your readers. A well-written and informative newsletter helps you to connect your narrative and the work you do to the communities you affect.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 12-15 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Determine what type of newsletter you want to distribute (email, hardcopy, mail).
- Identify your newsletter’s goal.
- Establish newsletter template, layout, colours and design.
- Curate content, select images and develop interesting headlines and subheadlines.
- Edit, proofread and share.