Create a music track suitable for film and video use or distribution using GarageBand (Apple) software. Guided by an experienced songwriter-musician, import pre-recorded music into a GarageBand project, and create and edit audio layers. Mix multiple audio layers together to create a finished track, using GarageBand controls to achieve your desired sound.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 12-15 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Create a music track using GarageBand software.
- Effectively use an equalizer and create audio effects.
- Import and export recorded tracks in GarageBand.
- Capture audio, recording guitars, vocals, various sounds, etc.
- Mix, edit, and refine multiple tracks into one stereo track suitable for distribution, or for use as a film or video music track.
Note: To complete this module successfully, participants are encouraged to have the following: GarageBand (free to download), USB Audio Recording Interface (available at Amazon.ca, starting at about $99), and a microphone (recommended for increased capture quality, starting at about $39).