Learn to use Isadora to projection map your video, animation, or images onto 3D physical objects and incorporate live interactivity into your installation.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Articulate, develop, and execute a raw idea from inception to an actionable and innovative new media installation.
- Perform rapid prototyping to find out which physical surfaces are suitable for the best visual output for your installation.
- Projection map your own customized images and videos onto 3D physical surfaces.
- Build a live sound or live video as a trigger to actuate media using the node-based software Isadora (no coding required).
- Learn the basics of GPU codecs ideal for multiple simultaneous playback in a real-time environment.