A proposal is an essential planning tool to help organize a company’s time and resources, in an effort to meet specific objectives. In this module, you will create a tailored, persuasive “hook” by showcasing results, low costs, and/or exclusive resources that will appeal to your audience and get you one step closer to launching the proposed project.
Coaching hours: 4
Participants can expect to spend approximately 10-12 hours beyond the coaching hours on completing this module.
What’s in it for you?
- Identify the primary purpose and key reader benefits before creating your proposal.
- Develop a succinct and clear mission statement that summarizes what the proposed project can accomplish.
- Demonstrate transparent guidelines for how the project can be successfully pursued.
- Create technical and financial measures of success, with corresponding timelines.
- Ensure clear, complete, and coherent content.